Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > English speaking countries    

English speaking countries

Rosangella
Brazil

English speaking countries

Please colleagues,

I  am explaining to my students about the importance of the English language around the world , then I need an activity about countries that use English as first and second languages. I would like a map with the countries names to my students paint them.
Please , if  you have, send me a message.

Thanks in advance,
Rosangella

16 Oct 2009      

lovinglondon
Spain

This hasn �t got the names, but I hope you can use the map or even look for a bigger one in B&W and tell them the countries to paint.
Good Luck!
Bye bye!
CLICK HERE
CLICK THIS WIKIPEDIA LINK (There´s a list of English Speaking countries)

16 Oct 2009     

arrouba
Syria

Hi, guys!

I �ve almost given up uploading my material after so many failed attempts!!!

Would anybody help or suggest sth plz???!!!

Waiting impatiently for your help!!!

Mohammed Arroub
EFL Teacher

16 Oct 2009     

happymiss
France

I �ve posted such an activity on English speaking countries (3 documents) . It should be published tomorrow!!!

Mohammed, I �ve had the same pb: so I �ve sent my documents into three parts!!!

16 Oct 2009     

arrouba
Syria

Hey, severinem! Cheers for ur reply! My file is of less than 75 Kb!! It has no pics whatsoever; therefore, it should supposedly be uploaded in no time!! Quite weird!!

16 Oct 2009     

arrouba
Syria

Hey, severinem! Cheers for ur reply! My file is of less than 75 Kb!! It has no pics whatsoever; therefore, it should supposedly be uploaded in no time!! Quite weird!!

16 Oct 2009     

happymiss
France

Are you sure your file isn �t in .docx if you �re using vista... Cos then, it doesn �t work!!! (I �ve tried many times before noticing...)

16 Oct 2009     

kmtr
United States

What age group are your students? I have just begun (Yesterday!) a project on Latin American countries with my high schoolers--though this could easily work for upper elementary or middle school. They have to research and create a powerpoint to teach the class about their country.  This could easily be adapted for English speaking countries--the directions would all be the same--just change the list of countries to choose from.  I was waiting to see how it went with the kdis before submitting it, but if you think it will be helpful, I will upload it shortly.  

16 Oct 2009