Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Too busy to even say thanks?? I miss getting comments...    

Too busy to even say thanks?? I miss getting comments...

nanaduhalde
Argentina

Too busy to even say thanks?? I miss getting comments...

5 Nov 2008      

nanaduhalde
Argentina

What I mean is that although every day I have more points in my account, NOBODY has written anything to me for a long time. There�s no feedback, positive or negative, so I don�t know if my worksheets suck (hope not...), if they are useful...  It�s good from time to time to read a comment,ANYTHING AT ALL,  because it makes you feel good about yourself. And it�s also a matter of being thankful and polite. Well, hope to hear from you soon. Thanks for lending me your shoulder to cry on... hAVE A GREAT DAY!!! Mariana

5 Nov 2008     

renca
Czech Republic

I had a look at your printables and they are black and white, that is the problem. I think that people here love COLOUR, mostly colourful worksheets are highly appreciated, although the contents might not have the same value as some of the black and white ones. It is the way it is.

5 Nov 2008