Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Fancy Fonts..    

Fancy Fonts..

Judith@rwen
Argentina

Fancy Fonts..

Hello teachers,

I would like to ask you how do you make your fonts stay the same way.. I �ll explain..
When I upload a worksheet where I have used different fonts.. I see that they change. I mean, I can see in the preview that the font I chose doesn �t appear as I had prepare it.
I wanted to upload a new worksheet but I deleted it because it changes the fonts when I upload it.

I hope I �ve succeed in explaning what I need!.. :)

Thank you.

18 Oct 2009      

Mariethe House
France

I have the same problems!! have a look at the answer Anita gave me in this thread!

http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=12964

18 Oct 2009     

libertybelle
United States

I have this thing about fancy fonts. Firstly, if you use fonts, I don �t have, I won �t see them.
Second - my small children can �t read fancy fonts. We really have to make sure we make our worksheets for the kids and not for ourselves.
Small children need fonts that are clear and look like the letters they learn in school.

L

18 Oct 2009     

Judith@rwen
Argentina

Thank you Libertybelle for you suggestion!
You are absolutely right!

I �ll be careful with this.

Mariethe! Thank you too!
I �ll have a look at the thread.

hugs!

19 Oct 2009     

Tere-arg
Argentina

On internet they will not be seen as only the standard fonts are recognized, unless you want to use them in a title. In that case you should make  it into an image .jpg or .gif

19 Oct 2009     

Cyn.
Argentina

Dear Juidth@rwen,

Check this thread to learn how to keep the fonts you have picked!

http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=12941

Good luck!

Cyn

19 Oct 2009     

Judith@rwen
Argentina

Hi again!..

Thank you so much for your quick response. The link is really useful.
I only wanted to know about it to use some cute, fancy fonts (in my new worksheets I �m preparing) for the titles only. Not for the texts.

Thank you thank you!!!

JudithHug

19 Oct 2009