Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > HOW BIG SHOULD THE PICTURE BE?    

HOW BIG SHOULD THE PICTURE BE?

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

HOW BIG SHOULD THE PICTURE BE?

OK HERE IS MY PROBLEM, I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING TO SHRINK THE PICTURES BUT MY WS ARE ALWAYS MORE THAN 300KB TODAY I TRY TO MAKE A FLASHCARD, A SIMPLE WS WITH JUST A BORDER 3 WORDS AND A PICTURE THAT I SHRUNK TO 17KB AND 60 IN QUALITY WITHOUGHT THE PIC THE FILE WAS ONLY 19 KB WITH THE PIC IS 377KB. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG, IVE SEEN WS WITH LOTS OF PIC HOW COME NO MATTER WHAT I DO THE FILE GETS OVER 300. I TRIED COPYING TO A NEW DOC, BUT NOTHING STILL THE SAME SIZE, I USED A PROGRAM TO SHRINK THE PICS THAT SOMEONE RECOMMENDED ME IN HERE BUT STILL NOTHING, IM SO FRUSTRATED. CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW BIG THE PIC SHOULD BE SO I CAN PUT THEM IN HERE?

19 Oct 2009      

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

TY LADY I JUST FIGURED WHAT I WAS DOING WRONG... INSTEAD OF INSERTING THE PICTURE I WAS DOING A COPY/PASTE AND THAT �S WHY THE FILE WAS ALWAY BIG.  THANK GOD I WAS TO THE POINT OF CRYING. LOL TY ALL FOR YOUR VALUABLE HELP.

19 Oct 2009