Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Decipher the postcard    

Decipher the postcard

luisaluisa
Brazil

Decipher the postcard

Those of you who downloaded my worksheet (http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=305776#thetop
(Decipher the postcard) with a postcard written with pictures, I have just found a mistake which is very simple to correct. In the last line, add TO (the atom picture) and SEE (the letter C) before the Youtube logo. I tried to do it here but the pictures won �t show. If you can �t do it, send me your private email address and I will send you the corrected version. By the way, this is the key:

Dear Armand,

I am sending this postcard from New York City. My wife and I arrived last night and we are having a great time. We are staying at a hotel near Central Park. We went jogging in the morning and after lunch we went to t he Empire State Building and to the Statue of Liberty. Tonight we are going to see a musical on Broadway.

I hope to see you next Monday.

Elton

19 Oct 2009