Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > can īt send a ppt file ;-(    

can īt send a ppt file ;-(

Raquel C. E.
Brazil

can īt send a ppt file ;-(

I deleted my power point: where were you yesterday, īcause I wanted to make a little change in it ( I didn īt know hoe to do it without deleting the original one...)...but since then, I īve been trying a lot but I can īt send its new version. Can anyone help me? What īs wrong?
thanks a lot
Raquel

20 Oct 2009      

anitarobi
Croatia

It may be too big (over 500KB) or you īve exceeded your daily limit for 3 uploads a day (don īt know the time there, you īll know your daily hour span better), or it īs close to 500KB and your uploading internet speed is slow. Keep trying, sometimes cyber-space is just a bit too crowded, so it takes time.
Btw, you don īt have to delete wss/ppts. Make the new version in your own PC, then go to your ESL printables and click on the one you want to update. Under its description, you īll see update printable, click on it, and it will ask you to browse through your PC to find the new version. Click on send and that īs it. Then you can also change the printable information by clicking on edit printable information (also under your ws/ppt description) and change what you need.

20 Oct 2009     

Raquel C. E.
Brazil

thanks a lot! I īll keep on trying...

20 Oct 2009