Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Peace!!!!!!!!!    

Peace!!!!!!!!!

vardaki
Cyprus

Peace!!!!!!!!!

Good evening teachers all over the world!!!

Unhappy I am not happy to see these days that some of us don �t behave with the right way. They get angry... AngryAngry  We are schoolteachers and  we have to give the right example. All the world  needs us.

We want love, we need peace for the all world.

Good night from Cyprus.

21 Oct 2009      

Portugal

ooommm...and namast�

to you, dear Vardaki & all members.

21 Oct 2009     

Germanic
Portugal

I can�t get angry. it�s really fun seeing people getting angry. They sound so sweet. By the way getting angry burn your extra calories that you devour out of boredom.

So be happy but get also angry, ...I am sorry I am such a good mood and you all must be thinking that I am TWO CLIP ARTS  short for a WORKSHEET.

21 Oct 2009     

Germanic
Portugal

So by saying you are not very happy means you�re angry as well?????
Only joking, you are right though but what can you do?

21 Oct 2009     

Portugal

really fun seeing people getting angry?!?

21 Oct 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Lol Nikadixon!

21 Oct 2009     

SaraMariam
United States

I had the same impression Vardaki. I know I should just keep quiet since I just joined here :p but it was the first thing that I noticed when i read in the forum when I joined 2 days ago, how many people get angry  for many things. I think we are all teachers and we should all behave like that. How can we teach our kids to be generous, helpful, respectful and tolerant if we are not like that ourselves? We are not creating our worksheets to show off to others how great we can work - at least not me, but to help others with it who maybe dont have the time or knowledge to create them. I do agree that there are always black sheep that abuse that friendliness and generosity of many members; but I think that is their own problem having such character or they simply didnt see any other way out. We cant judge people before we know them and their aims. We have a saying in my country which means basically if there is any doubt; always vote for the one who got accused :p. I just simply wish we would care more for each other and please dont look like a vulture for mistakes in other teachers worksheets or character. I know sometimes it can be hard, but I think we all have better things to do than wasting our time to get angry at things and people that dont deserve our time and good mood :)

21 Oct 2009