Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Present simple v continuous - w/s for adult learners    

Present simple v continuous - w/s for adult learners

colibrita
United Kingdom

Present simple v continuous - w/s for adult learners

Hi All,

Could someone PM me some recommendations for worksheets on Present Simple v Continuous (other teachers or your own w/s are welcome). Important: It �s for adult learners so I don �t want really cute ones, please. I also need ones with the grammar explanation at the top.

I did a search here on ESLPrintables, but the filter 14+ sadly doesn �t cut out the flowery bunny (nice as they are!) ones

TIA

Almost the weekend......!

23 Oct 2009      

Tere-arg
Argentina

It is easy: use the search box  and  select the options you prefer.  Here you have some options.

23 Oct 2009     

joy2bill
Australia

I �ve got to agree with you about cute bunnies. They just don �t work for some of my macho men. However I do find the information invaluable so I often download and then cut the pictures (or if I have time I replace them with something more adult.)

Just a thought what do you all think of someone rearranging your worksheets? Is this acceptable??

23 Oct 2009