Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > Powerpoints with music    

Powerpoints with music

blizzard1
Denmark

Powerpoints with music

I �ve been surfing the net and eslprintables for hours.
I �m looking  for a powerpoint with music, pictures and no words.
The whole idea is to have ss experience the magic of music and pictures put together. I was looking for animals but any other theme can be of interest.

Is there anyone out there who could help me find such a powerpoint?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Have a lovely Saturday.
Tisha

24 Oct 2009      

anitarobi
Croatia

HI, Tisha!
I loved using some Salvador Dali ppts http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7_KU1r2CdM&feature=related with my sts, because his paintings have lots of magical combinations and really inspire sts. Try this link, or any other of the slideshows which are listed in the bottom irght-hand corner of the window when you open it.
You can also use Thomas Kinkade http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBVIo7fR28k with wonderful, story-like imagery. It all depends on what you want to do and the sort of sts you �re working with.
If you want sth more realistic, just google this national geographic slideshows youtube, (sorry it �s not a direct link, but the actual link is too long to post here) - you can link it to nature, animals, ecology, world problems, travelling...
Good luck!
Anita

24 Oct 2009     

blizzard1
Denmark

Thank you soooo much dear Anita. I �ll look into it.
Hugs
Tisha

24 Oct 2009     

a isabel
Portugal

Hi Tisha,

Have you ever tried to use www.animoto.com?

There we can easily make short videos with the pictures we want and they offer you a selection of music to choose.
Good luck!

24 Oct 2009     

zemi-san
Canada

Thank you very much for useful resouse on www.animoto.com
It sounds really great. Try to use it !
Good luck :) (^__^)

24 Oct 2009     

bluflower
Italy

Dear Tisha I �ve got a wonderful ppt about ocean animals: There are wonderful pictures to see and wonderful music to hear. No words at all. It �s 6 minutes long. I could send it to you next week because, unfortunately, this file is on another pc and I haven �t got it now because it �s under technical revision. But I promise I �ll send it to you towards next wednesday.
have a nice weekend 

24 Oct 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

Some themes with Louise Armstrong song.

24 Oct 2009