Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Passive Present Perfect or Past Simple !    

Passive Present Perfect or Past Simple !

swissprof
Switzerland

Passive Present Perfect or Past Simple !

Hi dear teachers from all over the world !

I am looking for a test a text or a worksheet where my students have to choose between the passive form past simple or present perfect.

I haven �t found anything

Could you suggest me a good exercise or a reading ?

Thanks in advancedHug

swissprof from foggy Switzerland today

25 Oct 2009      

swissprof
Switzerland

You are right, there are wonderful worksheets on the subject passive in general and I can tell you I have already spent a lot of time reading the different copies on this subject

but I need something specific " choose between Past Simple Passive and Present Perfect Passive? " This is the topic of one of my lessons !

But thank you for your quick answer even if it �s Sunday !Smile

Teachers never stop working !!!

swissprof

25 Oct 2009     

Jayho
Australia

Hi SwissProf

Is this of any use - to maybe modify?

25 Oct 2009     

anitarobi
Croatia

As always, I know I �m repeating myself, but: www.englishpage.com has rules, examples, online and printable exercises for all kinds of grammar problems and tense combinations. I haven �t had time to check your particular combo now, but I do hope you find sth. Just look for the Passive and scroll down to the bottom of the page to see the different tense combinations in exercises - you might get lucky!
Anita

25 Oct 2009