Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Can I upload an old printable again for more points?    

Can I upload an old printable again for more points?

jhyland002
Thailand

Can I upload an old printable again for more points?

I looked but couldnt find any information regarding this.

Thanks in advance!

27 Oct 2009      

JulietaVL
Mexico

No, it is not allwed

27 Oct 2009     

moravc
Czech Republic

You can delete an old "unsuccessful" worksheet, update it and upload it again...
But you will lose all your "old points" you got from the first version of the sheet....

Many members go through their least favourite worksheets, delete them, rewrite them, add more exercises, redesign them and upload them again... and they get "more points" for that

It is fair to mention it �s an updated version in the description of the file if eg. 30 people had downloaded the first version ...

in case of your worksheet My Classmates Survey you can for example add some writing activities, gap fill reading, bingo,  song, boardgame with quetions, game suggestions... etc...

27 Oct 2009     

abaza
Qatar

Never try to do so i �ve done it and lost 80 points

27 Oct 2009     

cindy0528
Taiwan

I want to delete my old file which is used to test if I can make my file upload successfully, but now I cannot find the way to delete it. ......Gee...... There´s no function to delete the file designed in this web I guess.

27 Oct 2009