Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > ONLINE EXERCISE NOT ACCEPTED    

ONLINE EXERCISE NOT ACCEPTED

mariela14
Spain

ONLINE EXERCISE NOT ACCEPTED

Hi everybody. I �ve got a doubt. Last week I made my second ecercise online (it was a crossword). It appears in the list of material which I �ve contributed with so far, but it reads "not accepted". I don �t know why. Can anybody explain it to me? I don �t know if it �s worth trying to do a new one. It �s long time and I don �t know where the mistake is. Thanks in advance.

28 Oct 2009      

zambia09
Czech Republic

Dear Mariela,
the thing about OE is that they have to be approved by members. But only few people makes the effort of checking them and judge them.
I believe it �s frustrating if you spent so much time creating it and all the effort was useless.
I can offer you one thing: if you �ll decide to create another OE, send me a PM and I �ll have a look at it. Wink There is nothing more I could do for you.

Hugs, MichaelaHug

P.S. I stopped creating OEs after I found out how few people makes the effort and do something for others(like checking new OE). I have the feeling most of the people think just of themselves and only few care for others. Sad, isn �t it?Cry

28 Oct 2009     

MarionG
Netherlands

I didn �t know this thing about online exercises...I never look at the OE since in our school we don �t have access to computers (you �re lucky to find a cd player that works!!)
I never knew they need to be approved by others... I am sure lots of other people don �t know either! ( I would like to believe am not the only one who cannot use OE and therefore never really looked at them!) 

28 Oct 2009     

anitarobi
Croatia

I agree with Marion - I also never took a look at them because I can �t always use pc in class, and I had no idea we should or they don �t get approved. Really sorry!

28 Oct 2009