Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > conditionals exercises with love vocabulary    

conditionals exercises with love vocabulary

peiolei
Spain

conditionals exercises with love vocabulary

Hi, everyone. I am working on a Didactic Unit which deals with love (vocabulary) and conditionals (Grammar) and I need some exercices on conditionals about love. I have searched it but I haven �t found anything. Have you got anything? Or do you now any book where I can find them?
Thanks in advance,
Paola

28 Oct 2009      

anitarobi
Croatia

My sts loved doing Beyonce �s If I were a boy when we covered the conditionals. Afterwards we chatted about the famous love couples form books, history, songs, movies and they discussed it in the third conditional - e. g If I were Romeo, I would have ran away with Juliet. etc. It was fun and useful. The �zero � conditional was covered upfront by talking about how people behave when they have a crush - If people are in love, they blush easily. e. g. And so on, and so forth. You don �t really need a worksheet for it, especially if your sts are teenagers. Good luck!
PS EDIT: Oh yes, the first conditional was If I become a husband or wife I will... hillarious answersWink as you can imagine.

28 Oct 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

Paola, This may not be exactly what you �re looking for but I hope it helps.

28 Oct 2009