Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > How to get/create good images and illustrations for worksheets    

How to get/create good images and illustrations for worksheets

Canned Lessons 4 all!
Mexico

How to get/create good images and illustrations for worksheets

Hi fellow teachers,

It feels great to belong to this community. I �m new to the site and I have been sending my contributions and earned some points and that has inspired me to contribute even more, I also have some great ideas for new worksheets but I have a little problem; I feel limited when it comes to getting good images for the worksheet I want to create, it also scares me a little to get pics from the web cause it may be seen as stealing or infringing copyright issues.

So my question is, can you give me tips on this?, can you recommend me a website or a software for creating my own illustrations? or downloading some great clip art galleries?

Sometimes I get pics from word clipart gallery but the problem is that they don �t look uniform because some are cartoons (thing that I love by the way) but others look more realistic and that gives the worksheet a weird look!

I would greatly appreciate your advice!

30 Oct 2009      

Tere-arg
Argentina

Welcome zone reactor!

What about  this?

30 Oct 2009     

Canned Lessons 4 all!
Mexico

Thanks a lot Tere!

30 Oct 2009