Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Please some advice: Dop you think it is staeling    

Please some advice: Dop you think it is staeling

Nucha75
Portugal

Please some advice: Dop you think it is staeling

Hello
 I a teacher of english at a vocational school in Portugal, i started a blog of my own to try to motivate/improve students � skills. I  now have a problem: do you think it would be wrong of me if i take some downloads of this site, changed into PDF and state the source clearly?

Thanks in advance
Helena

31 Oct 2009      

anitarobi
Croatia

I �m not sure of the rules of the site, but I just wanted to say - it �s really nice of you to ask. There are those who do it without any permission, and that �s so rude. I believe you should ask the owners of the wss themselves - you can always pm them.

31 Oct 2009     

urpillay
Spain

Hello Helena,

I �m sorry to tell you that you can �t. It is one of the rules you can find when you register:

• The printables included in this website can be downloaded for personal use only. You are not allowed to use them for commercial purposes, nor to publish them by any means.
  • However, you can  send a P.M or e-mail to their owners and ask them for permission. If they agree, I think you won �t have any problem if you include the source and the owner �s name.

Have a great day!
    INMA ALC�ZAR

31 Oct 2009