Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Using the games in your classroom    

Using the games in your classroom

mlvogeler65
United States

Using the games in your classroom

Hi Everyone,

Please post a reply and let me know whether you are using my printables.  I have several more; however, there is no point in posting them if they are not being used.  Also let me know how you use them in your classroom.  If you have a certain request for one of my games, let me know.  I have several made up and if I don �t have it, I will make it.

Thanks

Martha Vogeler

1 Nov 2009      

moravc
Czech Republic

Any boardgames for 3rd grade students or older would be really great!!! - present / past simple, there is/are, some/any/no etc...

If you would like to attract more downloaders, make a colourful version (+pics) + bw version in one file, provide additional suggestions, follow-up activities, games, bookmarks, jumbled words etc... + key
the more pages you upload, the more points you may get...
Use catchy name, good description, and if you upload many pages, state it in the description and in the name of the contribution...

Good luck!!!

1 Nov 2009