Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > I can īt send printables    

I can īt send printables

mabel305
Uruguay

I can īt send printables

I think there is an error when sending printables. I don īt know if everybody encounters this problem, but I tried several times and it īs always the same. What can I do?

2 Nov 2009      

Tere-arg
Argentina

Hi Mabel,

Have you checked your worksheet is below 300 kb and it is a .doc file?
If everything is correct, you should have no problem.

Just be patient and try again later.

good luck!

2 Nov 2009     

deahpramita
Indonesia

yeah i īve the same problem with u (mabel) n i īve tried to solve the problem use Tere īs solution.. thx..

2 Nov 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

Whilst tere-arg is right In fact you need to check the document properties and make sure that the total size is below 300 kb.

2 Nov 2009     

Tiger Lilly
Portugal

It happened the same to me even if I was sure the size was under 300Kb ...
Broken Heart

2 Nov 2009     

eshilde
Indonesia

Yeah,right. I try many times to send my printable, but still cannot...almost give up...but i want to try again.

12 Nov 2009     

reb77
France

Hello,
I have the same problem. I can īt send my printables, I always have an error message. I īve been trying for a few days, every day, it īs just impossible. Help, please!

12 Nov 2009     

alison allan
Ireland

I am desperate to get started and some points so i can use esl - but having no luck downloading my printables .... i have checked doc size and all are saved a microsoft word docs so im lost as to what to do now???

13 Nov 2009