Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Monster body    

Monster body

yetigumboots
Germany

Monster body

Hi Everyone.  Does anyone have a plain monster body template that my kids can stick body parts onto? I have tried drawing them myself (which should not be difficult. :( ) but they just look so silly.  Thanks. Yeti xx

P.S. I aslo need a simple story where all the body parts are used. Does anyone know of one?? Thanks

4 Nov 2009      

JudyHalevi
Israel

Silly works with children.  I have an activity where I tell the kids to draw their own monsters.  Example:  the monster has a big head.  He has three eyes and two noses.  his mouth is very wide.  etc. 
Hugfrom Israel

JUdy

4 Nov 2009     

yetigumboots
Germany

Thanks Judy but my kids are so little (kindergarten) that drawings are still scribbles so I wanted to just let them stick eyes and ears, arms and legs onto a body... Not so easy with tiny tots. Thanks anyway.

4 Nov 2009     

s.lefevre
Brazil

Why don �t you make a real body model? A kid lies on the floor arms and legs wide open. Then, with a pencil,you draw a silhouette on construction paper.

4 Nov 2009     

yetigumboots
Germany

Yes I did that one last time. (he he) Thanks anyway for your help. xx

4 Nov 2009     

Pinky Makus
Canada

Have you tried looking for monster coloring pages?  Some colored images could be made black and white so the kids can color them.

Try these search terms

monster clip art
monster drawings
monster illustrations
monster cartoons
monster templates
(you could also substitute the words alien or creature)

Try using words like template, outline, black line drawing and blackline master. 

I will look around.  You could also find a monster mask or face that you like and just draw the arms and legs yourself.

Have you checked all the printables here? 

http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/buscar.asp?nivel=any&age=0&tipo=any&contents=monster&B1=Search#thetop

Pinky

4 Nov 2009     

yetigumboots
Germany

Thanks Pinky, I have tried templates but then seem to spend hours surfing the net for stuff. I need more hours in the day. Thanks for your help. Yeti xx

5 Nov 2009