Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Video presentation    

Video presentation

Cristiane Prates
Brazil

Video presentation

I don�t really know if I�m allowed to write about this, but I do believe it concerns to all teachers. I work at this wonderful school and once a year we have the opportunity to produce a video (up yto 10 minutes) in order to get students more involved with the process of learning and letting the communty knows how talewnted they are, besides, of course, speaking the language. This year my students and I prepared a very funny clip for the song "Fernando" by Abba. The public enjoyed a lot and I do hope you can spare some of your precious moments to watch this little thing we�ve made. It�s not professional at all, and I myself edited everything, so please, don�t mind some mistakes...PLease, enjoy!

Cris Prates

7 Nov 2008      

Cristiane Prates
Brazil

Sorry about the typing mistakes...

7 Nov 2008     

mmargalef
Spain

It�s so cute and funny! Thanks for sharing your experience! By the way I love the song and I�m a big fan of ABBA.
You can see that they had a great time while filming it!It doesn�t matter whether it is professional or not because it comes from the heart.  Hug

7 Nov 2008     

Mariethe House
France

congratulations! very enjoyable and... aren�t you talented!!

7 Nov 2008     

valpa
Argentina

HOW FUNNY!! I ENJOYED WATCHING IT! MY HUSBAND IS A CAMERAMAN SO I LOVE WATCHING CLIPS LIKE THIS ONE. I MUST SAY IT�S CUTE!�

7 Nov 2008     

sirah
Argentina

CONGRATULATIONS!!!Hug It�s really a wonderful clip!! I enjoyed it very much! great song!

ClapClap
ClapClap

7 Nov 2008     

Cristiane Prates
Brazil

Thank you all. I�m really flattered! And it�s always so good to practice English apart from the classroom...

8 Nov 2008