Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > Powerpoints    

Powerpoints

elowe
United Kingdom

Powerpoints

Hi everybody!
Thanks for all your lovely worksheets and activities. Just a quick note. I �ve noticed that powerpoints don �t always attract the same attention as word documents and was wondering if that was because not everybody has access to powerpoint?
The only reason being, is that, I often create worksheets in powerpoint as opposed to word. I personally find it easier to move pictures around without formating and find that you can do nearly everything you do in word, on powerpoint. I usually turn the slides into portrait first.

The other benefit is that the teacher can easily show the class the worksheet via an interactive whiteboard/projector by putting it on slide show. Does anyone else do this?

A lot of the powerpoint resources I have produced on this site are not actually powerpoint presentations but worksheets or board games etc. to be printed out. I hope this is okay, I have written on the description if it is a worksheet etc. but rather than copy everything into a word document I just upload them as powerpoints.

Hope this makes sense!

Great work everybody, thanks again.
Em x

9 Nov 2009