Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I can īt download worksheets    

I can īt download worksheets

anitaluc
Spain

I can īt download worksheets

Good morning to everyone,

Yesterday I sent some printables of my own but I can īt download a worksheet that I really need. Is there any problem? How long do I have to wait to do it? Do I have to wait until someone uses one of my own?

Thanks for your answer,

Anita

11 Nov 2009      

victor
Spain

Hello,

Yes, if you uploaded them yesterday, they will appear today among the "recent contributions". Whenever someone downloads them, you īll get one point. Those points will be given to you tomorrow, and you can use them to download other worksheets.

You can find more information at the top of the page, in these links:

What īs this       F.A.Q.

Good luck and welcome to our website!

11 Nov 2009     

victor
Spain

By the way, you should update your country animals worksheet, because only English language is allowed in worksheets (so that everybody can use them). If you donÂīt change it, it will be reported and removed.

11 Nov 2009     

anitaluc
Spain

Thanks a lot for your quick answer! By the way I have updated the worksheet I sent.

I hope someone is interested in my worksheets otherwise all my expectations will be in vain!

Anitaluc

11 Nov 2009     

teresaf
Mexico

Please,
I tried to upload a powerpoint presentation of mine, but I couldn īt, again and again it wasn`t work, what should I do?.

Teresa

11 Nov 2009