Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > PLEASE, DON īT DOWNLOAD WITHOUT READING THE COMMENTS FIRST!!!!    

PLEASE, DON īT DOWNLOAD WITHOUT READING THE COMMENTS FIRST!!!!

veraviana
Portugal

PLEASE, DON īT DOWNLOAD WITHOUT READING THE COMMENTS FIRST!!!!

Dear colleagues,

please try to read people īs comments first to make sure you īre not downloading a stolen contribution. Unfortunately, these people keep stealing worksheets and some of us download them because we don īt know who the real author is. However, if you pay close attention to the comments, you īll see what has been stolen or not because some people around here are really alert. ^__^ Today I īve seen this wonderful worksheet on the Present Perfect by Marisa, which has been uploaded by another member. Quite honestly, in my opinion, he/she should no longer be a part of this community. This type of behaviour should be punished severely to prevent these things from happening ever again. It īs disrespectful and shameful. What kind of teachers/educators are these?????

13 Nov 2009      

PhilipR
Thailand

Although I don īt condone stealing worksheets, life is simply too short to read all the comments when downloading a ws. There should be a quicker and easier way. The offender should be drawn and quartered :-o

13 Nov 2009     

celine1
France

Ok Veraviana!

13 Nov 2009     

volga
United States

Those who don īt have time to read comments don īt read this forum. So, how are you going to stop them? I agree - there should be a better way of notifying people or preventing the stolen worksheets from being published in the first place. Cheers! :o)

13 Nov 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Victor has already started working on something (unfortunately I can īt finf the discussion thread his post appeared in, byt it is fairly recent) - if an upload is reported as stolen then it will go to the moderators for review. If it wasn īt stolen then it will rejoin the new uploads otherwise it will be removed.

He īll let us know when it īs implemented.

Regards,
AB

13 Nov 2009     

RabbitWho
Czech Republic

People should also read the comments of the teacher themselves on their own worksheet! Someone downloaded part 1 of one of mine but not part 2. It īs not usable without part 2! 

13 Nov 2009