Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > I am so sorry!!!!    

I am so sorry!!!!

micah
Japan

I am so sorry!!!!

I uploaded a worksheet yesterday, yet there was a mistake on the 2nd page. "Brasillian" should be "Brazilian". No offence to all my good friends in Brazil! I was careless. Please forgive me.

19 Sep 2008      

dareka1
Japan

I�m not Brazilian, but I forgive you. No problem. Go out and be merry!!Smile

19 Sep 2008     

micah
Japan

You�re so nice thank you darekaCry  By the way in my country "dareka" means "somebody".

19 Sep 2008     

dareka1
Japan

I know. I live in your countryBig smile Actually, I�m just going to bed. It�s getting late....

I liked the annonymity of living somewhere else. Whoops!!! I just forgot....

ETA - And your name should be Mika?

19 Sep 2008     

teacher2009
Malta

Of course we�ll forgive you! But can you please send the correct one? As I cannot edit it myself. Thanks in advance and keep up the good work Tongue

19 Sep 2008     

micah
Japan

I just uploaded the correct one. It should be O.K now. Teacher2009, if you could tell me where to send it, I will. So sorry everyone who downloaded before the correctionPinch And so sorry to use up the space of the forum. Didn�t mean to.

19 Sep 2008