Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > English in kidergarten    

English in kidergarten

ina.mihova
Bulgaria

English in kidergarten

Hello. I found this site today. It`s WOW- very, very useful and interesting.
I teach children in some kindergartens in Bulgaria. I love my job.
I shared with you my own programme for teaching kids from 3 to 7 years old. Some of these songs and rhymes are very popular but some of them are my own. I hope that you`ll like them. I"put" them in "Songs".
I`ll be very happy if  there are some teachers like me here. Let`s share our experiance.

8 Nov 2008      

Jorgelinaac
Argentina

Hi, how are you? Welcome ! :) I am sure you will find tons of useful material here. Let me tell you that I also teach english in kindergarten. For me, it is absolutely fascinitating. I love working with young children, they are always ready to learn something new, they are wonderful!!! Recently, I am really busy with examaminations, etc, so I haven�t had time to upload more material, but during the holidays I will do. However, I would love to share everything about kindergarten
Best wishes,
Jorgelina.

8 Nov 2008     

Choli
Argentina

Hi Ina,
I�m afraid you forgot to write the link to the site. Wacko
I also teach English in Kinder and I�d love to share our experience.

Big hug,
Choli

8 Nov 2008     

ina.mihova
Bulgaria

I mean this site here, Choli. Confused Did you see my programme in "Songs"? What do you think about it? Do you have something like this?

8 Nov 2008     

Choli
Argentina

Hi Ina,
Sorry for misunderstanding...I was quite in a hurry when I read your post and it seems that I was expecting a site recommendation. This one is fantastic, of course, and it helps me a lot.
I work with kids aged 4-5 and teach around 20-25 songs and rhymes per school year. Some songs are related to routines in the classroom and the rest to the vocabulary they learn during the lessons. We work with an activity book, play games, read stories, make crafts and sing.
I took a look at your programme. It�s very interesting, thanks for sharing.
I can send you some songs if you want or share teaching ideas. Let�s keep in touch.

Hugs
Choli

9 Nov 2008