Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Do you use ENTERPRISE 2-ELEMENTARY? Tell me please if YES! I will upload some GOOD materials (made by me of course) then.     

Do you use ENTERPRISE 2-ELEMENTARY? Tell me please if YES! I will upload some GOOD materials (made by me of course) then.

Tatyana83
Armenia

Do you use ENTERPRISE 2-ELEMENTARY? Tell me please if YES! I will upload some GOOD materials (made by me of course) then.

SmileWaiting for you replies.

15 Nov 2009      

zailda
Brazil

I saw your thread yesterday, unfortunatelly don �t use it, but I suggest you upload the material  adding to the title: especially for enterprise 2 - elementary. It may be useful for teachers who don �t use the material anyway.

Some members don �t read the forum very often but look at the recent contributions every day.

Hope it helps.

15 Nov 2009     

Tatyana83
Armenia

ThankS A BUNCH!
I �ve done it already.(UPLOADED my 1st ENTERPRISE 2 contribution):). I was just wondering how many people there are in the world who  use Enterprise 2 elementaty.

=)  in any way topic HOTEL will suit somebody :) soonner or later.
Thank you =) for unswering

15 Nov 2009