Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > A question for the computer literate people out there....HELP    

A question for the computer literate people out there....HELP

puddyd
Oman

A question for the computer literate people out there....HELP

Hi all, I wonder if anyone can help me. There is this amazing website [ http://warmupsfollowups.blogspot.com ]which uses movieclips and has fab warmup worksheets etc. I desperately need this clip of �confessions of a shopaholic � but I don �t know how to get it.
My problem is this: I bought the movie and it won �t work on anything I own, 2 DVD players and threePCs. I need to take it back but unfortunately time is of the essence and so now I �m snookered because we only have software at work that �ll only play/support WMP. I can download it from youtube, but it downloads to an �FLV � and even though it plays on my pc , when I take it to work it  won �t work because of the lack of software.I need to convert it to a WMP file , and all the pages I �ve been to on the web want $$$$$$$$$$ for me to convert it.
It �s only for a warmer I �ve spent enough on it already doing it the �right � way and I don �t have the time to go and swop the movie at the place I bought it, but I need this clip to set the context for my reading lesson.
Can anyone who has this software perhaps go to this website and download and convert this for me or explain to me how to do it. Much appeciated, and I hope my problem is clear as my PC knowlege is relatively limited.
Thanks in advance
Regards
Andrea 

15 Nov 2009      

zailda
Brazil

Download it with vdownloder

You can download by providing the link on the software, and set the "output" for AVI.

Burn a CD with Nero, choose "superdvd". It is accepted for most media.

Hope it helps.

15 Nov 2009