Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > WS on school web site    

WS on school web site

mauteus
Brazil

WS on school web site

Hello everybody, I �m new here and I �m kind of very busy, as I know you are too, to look for this information..

Here at school all the teachers provide all the material used in classes on the web site of school, so as I �m starting to download stuffs from esl print, I wonder if there are any problem if I put the material I �m gonna use on the school web site. It could soud like a dumb question but It �s better than a stupid act.

thank you all

16 Nov 2009      

gabitza
Romania

Hi,
and Welcome!
If you are going to put your own contributions, that �s not a problem. But if you want to put somebody else �s work there, I suggest you ask for the author�s permission, besides crediting the author on the school site you mention.
Hugs,
gabitza

16 Nov 2009     

Katiana
Spain

Hi,
and welcome to this marvellous site!
I agree with what Gabitza has just written. If you want to use wss from other members here, you should ask for permission first. There may be people here who do not wish to see their work published elsewhere than in Esl Printables.
Have a nice day.
Katiana

16 Nov 2009     

mauteus
Brazil

Thanks a lot , I �m gonna ask for permission to the authors

16 Nov 2009