Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > objection!!!!!!!!    

objection!!!!!!!!

creative no.1
Iran

objection!!!!!!!!

hi dear colleague..     is here a place to congrat each other for unimportant thing? or is here a place to laugh at each other or to each others idea or even insult each other..?  please think over it again!!!

18 Nov 2009      

Toubab
Luxembourg

Hello to everyone. I recently join this website hoping to find some good materials. I do not really understand the topics of this homepage forum yet, nor the categories. I was hoping also to improve my English, but it seems to me that many posters make more mistakes than my students.

18 Nov 2009     

donapeter
Romania

Well.....creative no.1 and Toubab you surly are in the right place!!! You two should give us some advice and some lessons here!! We really could be better with your help.We won �t congrat people for their stupid work and we won �t make mistakes like kids.  we are lucky to have you here!!! 

18 Nov 2009     

snejankaaa
Bulgaria

Dear Mr/Ms Toubab or Creative no.1, You both take 1st place in "school-ma �ms" competition here becouse there are no other pretenders .Congratulations!Check The Meaning of this in your dictionaries,becouse I �m sure that you don �t know it. You don �t like this site that �s why You don �t belong here/ Find another site for you both - site for faultless and sinless people!!!! Wish you luck!!!

18 Nov 2009     

baiba
Latvia

Where is Cyn now?

18 Nov 2009     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Well, creative1 and Toubab - this is not obviously place for you;o) You should probably look somewhere else if you�re not happy here. We don�t force to you be here so - Byeeeeeeee

18 Nov 2009     

colibrita
United Kingdom

CREATIVITY

"The only truly happy people are children and the creative minority" Jean Caldwell

"Doing new things, having new thoughts and meeting new people are some of the important stimuli that bring you happiness. Creativity too is about newness. There is thus an unmistakable correlation between creativity and happiness."

(http://knol.google.com/k)

18 Nov 2009     

sorokaira
Ukraine

If you don �t like this website and don �t find useful resources for you work, you can leave it anytime you want. Wish you luck!!!!!!�Shocked

18 Nov 2009     

steve ESL
United States

I would like to agree with some of the previous comments regarding negative posts. This is a site for the users and by the users. It can only be as good as you or I make it. It would be easy to find mistakes in worksheets, instructions, or posts, but how would that be helpful?

We are all here to help and be helped by one another. Let �s be encouraging. If you find a worksheet with mistakes, don �t use it. There is no need to be mean about it. If you want a higher quality of worksheet, please submit some or your own high quality, original work.

18 Nov 2009     

Cyn.
Argentina

Everybody is free to leave this site at any moment...

There are many members here who really value each others � work, but if you don �t, you don �t need to stay...

As regards mistakes, we all make them, don �t we? However, correcting a few mistakes vs making a whole worksheet from scratch are two very different things, and I prefer the first!

As for topics in the forum, this is a good example of the kind of post I don �t like to see when I open my beloved site! And although there are some constrains, we are pretty much allowed to post anything related to teaching or this site! Laughing at each other or insulting is defintely not well looked at, but as reagrds congratulating for "unimportant" things... well, this is as old a topic as this site! Some people are in favour of birthday wishes some are against, but both sides are able to coexist.

Have a great day!

Cyn (here I am Baiba!)

18 Nov 2009     

donapeter
Romania

People like Vanda, Katiana , Alenka, Gabitza who have thousands of downloads never complain and never object to the others � work. I wonder why. 

18 Nov 2009     

1    2    Next >