Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Updated or repeated?    

Updated or repeated?

zailda
Brazil

Updated or repeated?

All of us have old wss that we prepared at the very beginning here and sometimes we find the time to update them. If this is the case, we have two options:

- just update the original, adding something in the description if some tasks were added.

- re-upload it, deleting the original (loosing the points)

If you re-upload without deleting the former, your ws may be reported as repeated.

Some "fair" members are re-uploading previous wss with new layout or rearranging the ws contents just to mask their hunger for points, completely neglecting the site rules.

As far as I �m concerned, a ws is a copy judging from its contents and not from its appearance or order of the elements, so it doesn �t matter how a member masks the ws, it will certainly be found and reported.

Be fair and the points will come. No need to cheat the system.

Have a nice day! Wink

18 Nov 2009      

maria da rosa
Brazil

Hi Zailda,

I �m brazilian too.Nice to meet you!Maybe we can change some ideas.I �m form Bras�lia.And you?

cheers

18 Nov 2009     

ilyusha
Azerbaijan Republic

I downloaded the same worksheet twice by mistake. when I discovered I deleted one of them. But ireceived report that this worksheet was repeated one(

30 May 2010