Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Downloading    

Downloading

boombox5
Korea, South

Downloading

hey all, just a quick question about downloading.  I have downloaded two printables now and i just click for the file to open and then there is no save button.  Is it really downloading cause it is taking points from me but i don �t actually have it on my computer so unless i print it out there and then i would have to download it again to use it later.  any idea what might be happening. I am only a newbie here with no points to waste until I get my points built up :(

19 Nov 2009      

maiagarri
Thailand

what browser are u using? (internet explorer? chrome? safari? mozilla-firefox?)

19 Nov 2009     

FroggyClaudine
France

There �s an option in your browser where you choose to open or download when you click on a file.
If it opens, it �s a msword document so you just have to click "file" then "save" or "save as" and that �s the trick done. That �s how I used to do it before I found out that there �s this option in your browser.
This site really is about sharing not stealing, so there must be a solution for you to have the worksheet you download on your computer.

19 Nov 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Check your temporary internet files & your browser �s default download directory. If you don �t know the default directory please reply with the type of browser you are using (IE8, IE7, Firefox 3.5, or whatever)

regards,
AB

19 Nov 2009     

PhilipR
Thailand

Try looking in My Documents -> Downloads. That �s where mine are automatically saved.

19 Nov 2009     

lindski
Russian Federation

i need help!!smth is wrong maybe - i cannot download anything! every time i try - there is a request to send a printable< but after i do it (4 worksheets already) - i am automatically sent to the main page where i have to search the pages i want to download again< and again i see a reques to send a printable ... and the story begins again. What do i do wrong?!!!

25 Nov 2009