Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > ESL printables overtook my web page! *sigh* Anyone knows what to do?    

ESL printables overtook my web page! *sigh* Anyone knows what to do?

inna_sol
Canada

ESL printables overtook my web page! *sigh* Anyone knows what to do?

Morning, everybody!

The creator(s) of the web site never replied to me so I thought I �d ask you, in case somebody is more technically inclined than me..

I downloaded this web site and can �t use my regular google anymore because ESL printables shows instead. It drives me so mad because I try to save my time using certain web pages not to prolong the torture.. ESL print. is far from being equal to Google not to mention nobody answered how to disable the thing...
As much as I �d like to participate in my colleagues � forums and share my visual aids this little thing just killed it for me..

21 Nov 2009      

julianbr
Italy

hi Inna, I was trying to understand your issue here. are you saying eslprintables bacame your homepage? .. if so simply go to options on your browser and set it back to google

regards, Julian.

21 Nov 2009     

Judith@rwen
Argentina

Inna sol,

ELS printables toolbar can easily be uninstalled.  Just click on the �options � link of the tool bar and it will show you a link which says something like: Uninstall this? and just click there, the system will guide you to unistall the toolbar.
I forgot to say that I mentioned the toolbar because I think it´s because of this that you get this interference between the search engine google and eslp

21 Nov 2009     

_babz
Canada

you can also go to CONTROL PANEL...and remove the program (eslprintables toolbar)

goodluck

21 Nov 2009     

Akanah
Spain

Hi! You don �t need to remove the toolbar. Follow this:

start - control panel - internet options - general - write: http://www.google.com/ instead of what you �ve got - apply - ok

hope you can solve it :=)

Olga

21 Nov 2009