Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > SOME VIDEOS OF INTEREST    

SOME VIDEOS OF INTEREST

lizzysil
Peru

SOME VIDEOS OF INTEREST

HI EVERYONE:         
                      HERE IN PERU WE ARE ALMOST IN THE END OF THE SCHOOL YEAR,
I WAS THINKING HOW TO SAY GOODBYE TO MY STUDENTS FROM 11TH GRADE BECAUSE I �VE SPENT TIME SINCE THEY WERE IN 3RD GRADE..IMAGINE THAT!!!Smile
SO I WAS THINKING TO SHOW THEM SOME VIDEOS FROM YOU TUBE ..THE VIDEOS MUST BE ABOUT STORIES WITH HAPPY ENDINGS, VALUES, GOOD LUCK FOR THE FUTURE, GRADUATIONS, SOME DRAMA MOVIES WITH REAL STORIES, EVERYDAY STORIES, POEMS, ..ETC JUST TO SHOW THEM THAT THAT THEY ARE IMPORTANT TO ME AND EVERY TEACHER FROM SCHOOL..YOU KNOW A LITTLE OF FEELING AT THE END OF THE YEAR IS NOT A BAD IDEA Wink
WELL I WILL WAIT FOR YOUR ANSWERS ...I KNOW YOU HAVE GREAT IDEAS
THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR HELP
SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE
BYE
KISSES FROM PERU
LIZZY

22 Nov 2009      

eng789
Israel

Wow, to spend so many years with the same kids. 

I would write them each a "business card" size lamenated note telling them something nice and wishing them good luck in the future.    Something that they might keep with them in their walets,  that they can always carry with them and take out and look at.  Something that will make them feel good about themselves no matter what.

22 Nov 2009     

_babz
Canada

having students for so many years....I �d go nuts.....luckily I only teach my students once...they get to have me once (like chicken pox) LOL

but I think eng789 �s idea is a great one!

goodluck lizzysil

22 Nov 2009     

eptingles
Chile

I think it �s a good idea to give them something, a card, a message to have in their wallets of that way they are going to remember they were important for you. Perhaps it could be something like a video or a power point showing photographs (if you have them) about their staying at this school, showing the changes they have had since they started school. I did it and it had wonderful results with my students, it was a moment full of emotion.
I also gave them some candies and the card with the message.
Have a nice year ending, I hope you have  good results

22 Nov 2009     

lizzysil
Peru

THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR HELP..REALLY NICE IDEASClap
BUT IF YOU HAVE MORE SEND THEM TO ME PLEASE!!!!

22 Nov 2009