Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > Is there a way to know whether our students are doing online activities?    

Is there a way to know whether our students are doing online activities?

Nuria08
Spain

Is there a way to know whether our students are doing online activities?

Hi everyone!

I �m quite new at using the www.englishexercises.org website. I recently added my groups of students to the page, and I chose some online activities for them. Of course, I encouraged them to do these activities at home, since I don �t have much time to do them during the class. But I would like to know whether it is possible for me to know if students do the activities or not. Can I know how many activities they do, or if they do them correctly? 

22 Nov 2009      

Nereis
Argentina

yes, if you enter to the site with your username and password and then to the groups and the students file you can see which exercises your students did and the mark  of each exercise.
Hugs

22 Nov 2009     

Nuria08
Spain

Thanks! I �ll check it right now!

22 Nov 2009