Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Connecting ESL Printables to Facebook and Twitter    

Connecting ESL Printables to Facebook and Twitter

zailda
Brazil

Connecting ESL Printables to Facebook and Twitter

Hi!

Since many storage sites and blogs have an application that allows the members to automaticly post every new upload or action also in Twitter and/or Facebook, I wonder if we could have this kind of improvement here.

It would be useful for teachers who have students in both sites and would also bring some new members to ESL Printables. I know that ESL Printables doesn �t need it, but publicity is a good help sometimes. And it would be useful for teachers when they prepare an online exercise for their students, it wouldn �t be necessary to send a message or to tell them in class.

I �ve got many students and part of my work is to let students know about lessons or worksheets I posted on the internet, if we had this gadget it would be time saving for me and for many others, I guess.

Could we also have a FEED gadget to copy and paste in our blogs & sites? This kind of gadget allows our visitors to follow what we post in other sites and could also be a good way to let them know what we are doing here.

Have a great week.

23 Nov 2009