Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Why could I log in to the site before the summer no problem and now it tells me my account hasn īt been activated?    

Why could I log in to the site before the summer no problem and now it tells me my account hasn īt been activated?

Elisa76
Italy

Why could I log in to the site before the summer no problem and now it tells me my account hasn īt been activated?

Before the summer I used this site quite regularly and found it a complete lifesaver.  Once the autumn term began again I tried logging in but to no avail.  It told me that my account hadn īt been activated.  I searched through my old emails but could find nothing. 
I contacted Victor via email, but got no reply.  I tried contacting support, but got no reply.  I have now re-registered, something I have been told I should not do, but how else was I to get into the site and post to the forum?

I also noticed that my old worksheets have disappeared as well as any point that I might have had (although I īm not sure how many were left).  I didn īt get any email notification that there was a problem with my worksheets.

I have posted to the help forum, and someone suggested I should contact Victor via PM which I have done, and I appreciate he must be really busy as I haven īt had a reply yet.

Can anyone throw any light on this?  I would just hate for it to happen again.

Thanks

26 Nov 2009      

victor
Spain

Hello,

Sorry, sometimes I don īt find time to answer all messages.
I īll have a look at your problem right now.

Victor

26 Nov 2009     

Elisa76
Italy

Thanks Victor, I really do understand that you are busy but I was just getting a bit frustrated.
Cry

26 Nov 2009     

victor
Spain

You have a PM

26 Nov 2009