Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > I need ideas for a Beginning Level super-easy research/presentation topic    

I need ideas for a Beginning Level super-easy research/presentation topic

carmenesl
United States

I need ideas for a Beginning Level super-easy research/presentation topic

I �m teaching absolute beginners at a University IEP.  I need to come up with a general class presentation topic.  Last session I had them research a city they would like to visit and make a simple Power Point presentation to the class about it.  This worked well and is just about the level they could handle-- I gave them a very specific rubric that showed them exactly the info they needed to include. 

Now I need to come up with a similarly easy, but different topic for this session.  Any ideas?  They �re all Saudi so they can �t present about their country of origin.  I thought about having them present on an English language movie they like, but I felt the waters a little bit and apparently the women don �t really watch movies in English.

Any ideas you have would be appreciated!  Thanks!

29 Nov 2009      

aftab57
United Kingdom

I hope these are of some help.

29 Nov 2009     

carmenesl
United States

Those are great links, thank you.  I still have much to think about!  Smile

30 Nov 2009     

Thowere
Albania

We always need a professional trainer to train us very well whether in the study though so I recommend you to visit our one of the best website here https://academicessaypapers.com/ to make things easier for you even though writing essay or learning though

21 Mar 2022