Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > My contribution wasn īt accepted!    

My contribution wasn īt accepted!

portugueseteacher
Portugal

My contribution wasn īt accepted!

Dear all:

A couple of days ago I made an interesting worksheet on Christmas .It had to do with Santa Claus activities...Its title was "Busy Santa"and Iit took me a long time to finish it.
It had very nice pictures but strangely they didn īt show up in the preview!!
I was really disappointed when I received the message saying that my work had not been accepted!
What can I do so that pictures apper decently?thanks in advance!
sad soul

2 Dec 2009      

moravc
Czech Republic

I think you might have uploaded a picture only worksheet... The owner of this website, Mr Victor Gayol set some rules to follow. One of the rules says: you cannot upload a clipart only worksheet. Reason: copied pictures are not an ORIGINAL work... Copied cliparts are copies of somebody else īs work...
Contributions should be your own original work, so there must be at least 51% your work... While making pictures worksheet, add some vocabulary, questions, follow up activities - matching, gap fill in (letters) and TEACHER īS TUTORIAL - suggestions what to do with the pics...

To sum up - make the worksheets as complete as possible and combine several pages if size permits... Try to make your worksheets complete, versatile and  unique... IF you try this, you have a good chance to get loads of points...

PS: This site is for teachers, not for designers, so pics only are not accepted... No matter how long it took the contributor to design and arrange the pics... Sorry, the rules are the rules...

This is not allowed because there is nothing but pictures.

2 Dec 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

I remember your sheet in the moderating page... it was reported as being empty or corrupted because none of the pics were showing.
Did you save the pics to your computer before inserting them in your document? There can be problems with pictures in documents if you copy and paste them straight in from the internet.
I would try again with your document but make sure that the pics can be seen. Then please do re upload again! I am sure that when the pictures show you will get lots of downloads for your work!
Good luck!

2 Dec 2009