Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Well It ´s and offer and asking for help :) You are my last hope :)mydear Colegues     

Well It ´s and offer and asking for help :) You are my last hope :)mydear Colegues

Tatyana83
Armenia

Well It ´s and offer and asking for help :) You are my last hope :)mydear Colegues

One more attempt ))May be somebody will help me..moreover..
The lesson received the 10 out of 10..(may be it will be interesting for you to watch )

http://depositfiles.com/files/575bjrn2x

it �s a large file about 550mb
The video of my classEmbarrassed :) I use some interesting Methods Hug . I have about 10 students..
I �m sure...it would be interesting for everybody. Or at least You �ll find SOMETHING useful  watching it...
                                     But you know I can �t download that class myselfWacko..
If you could - Please help.
Download..it for you and reupload it on SOME FREE SITE...where I could download it for me.....(NOT RAPID SHARE -NOT DEPOSITE FILE -it doesn´t work )I can �t download on depositfiles :(((

MY class is recorded every monch..so it �s watch by senior stuff..we �re improving..the methods etc :)
Or! after watching it :) WE COULD DISCUSS IT TOGETHER..:)
It �s fun and i hope interesting :)
                  If you reUPLOAD it for me on another site.. Give me the link...
:)Big smilepleeeeaase
 my e-mail

4 Dec 2009      

volga
United States

I will try to help you. I �ll let you know then.

Cheer up!
V

4 Dec 2009     

Tatyana83
Armenia

volga
THANK YOU FOR AN ATTEMPT! I know it will take your time!!!!
SO THANK YOU!!!!!!

5 Dec 2009     

sorokaira
Ukraine

I tried to download this file, but I failed. Now I �m tryind again.

5 Dec 2009