Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > Hey everyone:    

Hey everyone:

fletsch
Canada

Hey everyone:

Just looking for some useful worksheets when I came across 3 worksheets here from different authors that are the same.  The worksheet is about problems and solutions of a manager at a hotel.

Anyways, 2 of these 3 worksheets are stolen, don �t you think?

Cheers,

Fletsch

6 Dec 2009      

fletsch
Canada

Sorry, just now I realized that all 3 are taken from bogglesworld.com:

I guess all 3 are stolen - I will report them now...

6 Dec 2009     

zailda
Brazil

You �re right, and I found the link for the original word document, it �s exactly the same, posted it on the reporting page.

Thanks for keeping the site clean.

6 Dec 2009     

Baadache
Canada

Hi, you are right , i still wonder how these teachers could educate their pupils in the classrooms , they are cheating, it s an unethical practice. I personnally think that the original one made by mb654 from Korea is the original.
    Thank you friend for your attention Smile

6 Dec 2009     

sorokaira
Ukraine

So, if teachers do this, they are not true teachers. It �s a shame!!!!!!!Thumbs Down

6 Dec 2009     

Eryn
Spain

Yes, it �s taken from Boggle �s World. I �ve used it many times. They haven �t even changed the layout... dishonest and lazy.... just wonderful Ermm

6 Dec 2009