Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > I ´m going crazy    

I ´m going crazy

natdar
Italy

I ´m going crazy

I �m going crazy trying to download about 10 pages . Do i necessarily have to download 1 page at a time . i �ve notice that some teachers manage to download even 12- could u give me some suggestions.  As u can tell i´ve recently joined so i´m trying to learn (with great difficulty) so i would much appreciate any of your help. By the way your worksheets are excellent and they makes me more aware of the fact that i have a long way to go.
hope to hear from u soon
greetings and have a great wkd
natalie

6 Dec 2009      

Morrisons Eyes
France

Welcome to the site !!
First be sure that you have read the FAQs http://www.eslprintables.com/faq.htm
Second, your wss must be under 299 Kb and if they �re very close, it might not work too... Reduce the size of your document.
Third, you can upload as many pages as you want in 1 document as long as it �s less than 299 Kb.

Hope it helped!
^^
ME

6 Dec 2009     

ELOJOLIE274
France

Hello,

just a small tip that can help you: if you put pictures in your printables, remember to reduce their size, so they �re not too heavy when you try to upload your document... I already had this problem a few times, and it was because my pictures were too big.

hope it helps! 

6 Dec 2009     

guizmow
France

Hi Elojolie!!!
Thanks for your piece of advice, but I �d need a second one, lol : How do you reduce the size of your pictures? I can �t do it properly...
Thanks.
Guizmow

6 Dec 2009