Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Similar craft    

Similar craft

readingaol
Portugal

Similar craft

I have a student (age 9) that cannot celebrate Christmas. I am going to build a santa with the rest of the class. Does anyone have some suggestions about cute winter crafts or something? She �s been my student for 4 years now, I am out of ideas.
Thanks in advance.

8 Dec 2009      

bethconrad
Hong Kong

DLTK.com  It �s Great!Big smile

8 Dec 2009     

frenchfrog
France

http://learnenglishkids.britishcouncil.org/sites/kids/files/kids-crafts-snowflake.pdf

(See also this post : http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=14501 LOL)

8 Dec 2009     

Vickiii
New Zealand

I love your frenchfrog christmas tree - very cute.  Just dropped in to find a link.

Merry Xmas all.

8 Dec 2009     

brandnew2esl
Germany

Cut out three circles of craft paper, glue them together to make a snowman shape, and then stick cotton balls all over them to make it look like "real snow". Then you can add arms, a face, etc. with different colours of craft paper. I used to love this as a child. Alternately, if you don �t have cotton balls, you can use brown paper and make gingerbread men instead - they �re just as much fun to decorate, and not quite as messy!

8 Dec 2009     

eng789
Israel

It would help if you told us what she can celebrate.  Does she have a holiday this month?

8 Dec 2009     

readingaol
Portugal

She does not celebrate anything. Her religion has no special days, not even her birthday can she celebrate (nor Halloween, mother �s day, father �s day...).
Thank you all.

8 Dec 2009