Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > Can you recognise this work? (Katiana īs case)    

Can you recognise this work? (Katiana īs case)

Lana.
Ireland

Can you recognise this work? (Katiana īs case)

http://www.ingilizceevi.net/reklam/afs_katalog.pdf

Here are the books "Learn English" and other materilas.

If you recognise any of them, let Katiana know.

10 Dec 2009      

suxanita
Portugal

Can īt we write an e-mail or something to the publishers?
It īs unfair!!!!!!

10 Dec 2009     

meuge
Argentina

Hello!

I don īt quite get what you are saying... What has Katiana got to do with this?

Just asking....Wacko

M. Eugenia

11 Dec 2009     

Pinky Makus
Canada

Hi.  Can you please add the links to the 2 posts from Katiana.  Thanks.

Pinky

11 Dec 2009     

meuge
Argentina

Oh my!!!
I īve read the posts....!!! Now I understand... I wasn īt around yesterday!!

Sorry!!!

11 Dec 2009     

Pinky Makus
Canada

Don īt forget to read the latest post from Victor too!

http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=14853

11 Dec 2009     

pmca
Portugal

DisapproveAngryShocked𤪻H MY GOD!!!! This is quite SHOCKING!!!!!�DisapproveAngryShocked

I have only now taken a peak at the message board and noticed this latest ordeal!!!!�

How could this have happened? Poor Katiana!�

Copyright issues are very serious and nasty indeed.

I find it very intriguing that the publisher did not even question the use of the cartoons. Regarding the authoring of the activities, they could be deceived, though they could have checked them. But as far as the pictures are concerned, they should have籑nown they could not use them without checking.鼦s a recent published author in my country, I have to say that the publisher I have worked with constantly warns authors about this, and we could only use pictures from their own database or hired illustrators.�

But I also believe we should take lessons from this case. We have seen many copies from published work here at ESL Printables. Many have been reported but there are still many worksheets out there that have been slightly or moderately adapted but with no acknowledgment of the source. I have already been victim of this so I totally sympathise with Katiana īs feelings.�

I hope you will find some resolution from this, dear Katiana!

11 Dec 2009     

jdrc
Spain

IF ALL THE MEMBERS IN THIS SITE WRITE AN EMAIL TO THE PUBLISHER WITH THE SAME MESSAGE, WE MIGHT GET A POSITIVE RESPONSE! We are 287266 registered users!!!!!!!!!! IMAGINE.

KATIA YOU CAN COUNT ON YOUR SPANISH FRIEND FROM ASTURIAS, SPAIN. IF WE MAKE A LOT OF NOISE SOMETHING CAN BE CHANGED.

IT SHOULD BE POLITE BUT STRAIGHT TO THE POINT, I WOULD BE VERY ASHAMED IF I WAS COLAPSED WITH SO MANY EMAILS.
WHAT HAVE WE GOT TO LOSE!

ClapThumbs UpClapThumbs UpClapThumbs UpClapThumbs UpClapThumbs UpClapThumbs UpClapThumbs UpClapThumbs UpClapThumbs UpClapThumbs UpClapThumbs UpClapThumbs UpClapThumbs UpClapThumbs Up

<�      THIS IS A CLIPART FROM THEIR PAGE. EVEN THEIR MASCOT SAYS STOLEN
                               (IN SPANISH ROBO MEANS STEAL) 

http://afsyayincilik.com/Contactus.html

HAPPY NEW Y
EAR TO ALL.

3 Jan 2010