Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Stolen points    

Stolen points

magicflorida
Poland

Stolen points

Hello
I�m a new member at ESL. I�ve sent some worksheets and got some points but I have a question why one download appeared in my account if I didn �t download any worksheets? However, when I tried to look at someone �s worksheet a download window  appeared but the download was cancelled. I don �t have that worksheet because I didn �t download it!!! Could you tell me what �s the matter?
Thanks for your reply.

14 Dec 2009      

PhilipR
Thailand

I �ve reported this serious matter to the police.

No really, your worksheets were downloaded 6 times and you still have 6 points. I don �t see the problem.

14 Dec 2009     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Dear magicflorida,

if you chose only to open the document instead of downloading it, it will cost you a point anyway. Once you press "download this worksheet" button, it counts. No matter if you decide to save it in your comp or not.

Hope you understand now;o)

Take care, Michaela

14 Dec 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Please contact Victor. There �s a good chance he will �refund � your point:

Cheers,
AB

14 Dec 2009     

magicflorida
Poland

Thanks everyone
Yes, now I understand, I should be more careful and if it opens "download this worksheet" button remember to save it on my computer.

cheers,
magicflorida

14 Dec 2009     

nine_ka
Brazil

Please could you take I look at my points. I have 8 points instead of 7 and I have to download a worksheet but because of that problem I �m not able to do it, please can you solve my problem??

Thanks,
Karine.

23 Dec 2009