Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > New Idea...I think    

New Idea...I think

suterja
Japan

New Idea...I think

I am fairly new to the site, but I was wondering if there was a way to track which worksheets you have already/previously downloaded.  I travel and teach at many different places, but I like to use this site.  I have internet acess everywhere, but I never use the same computer.  I might be missing something, but I wish that the site could register which worksheets I downloaded already and so I don �t have to try to find them again.

16 Dec 2009      

Jennings Teacher
Korea, South

You could save the ones you download onto a USB thumb drive. Then keep it on your keychain or cell phone. There are rally tiny ones these days and they look just like phone or key charms.

16 Dec 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

The best way to track which worksheet you �ve downloaded is to leave  a thank you when you download, though this should be done anyway as a basic courtesy.

16 Dec 2009     

libertybelle
United States

I do exactly like aftab!  I leave a thank you - that way I know I �ve been there, see it and done it!
I also save all worksheets by author �s name.
for ex.
Verbs - by Mena

It really helps.
L

16 Dec 2009     

suterja
Japan

The computers at my schools cannot read thumb drives.

I have left comments before, but there is no place that tells me which worksheets I have commented on.

I am talking about a link like "My Printables" that would show which worksheets I �ve downloaded.  A place that says "Printables I have Downloaded", so that I could save time and feel like I actually have acquired something since I do not have a database that I can store them on.

16 Dec 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

All you have to do is to scroll down the comment space below the worksheet to see your thank you comment.

16 Dec 2009     

MarionG
Netherlands

I �m with aftab and libertybelle!
I actually leave a thank you just to say thank you.... I rarely download something that is not from the recent contributions which (should) eliminate doubles anyway. but on occasion, when looking for something specific in the regulars I will notice my own thank you note under sheets i downloaded when they were new....and that will tell me I already have them...

16 Dec 2009