Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Don īt you like my printables    

Don īt you like my printables

suxanita
Portugal

Don īt you like my printables

Hello,
Don īt you like my ws? Why don īt you leave some comments?
I don īt want � thanks� I want you to give me your feedback.

WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!!

22 Dec 2009      

rhama1
Australia

Hi

Although i have not downloaded your work, I did look at one and noticed 31 people had downloaded it and yet only ONE person had made any comment.  I can empathise with your frustration but please try not to take it too personally; everyone seems to be in too much of a rush and I know I am guilty of not always leaving comments (which I īm trying to rectify)!

The worksheet I looked at appeared great to me - I still have a great deat of trouble with formatting etc but yours was clear and succinct.

Hope this helps

22 Dec 2009     

suxanita
Portugal

Thank you rhama1.
It īs very important to me know what colleagues think about my work. If you think there īs something that can be improved tell me.

MERRY X-MAS

AGAINST AFS ENGLISH!!

22 Dec 2009     

stella_bc5
Spain

Don īt worry too much about it. I have had to learn to improve my worksheets too. Nevertheless, sometimes teachers are used to working with certain type of worksheets created by themselves and they do not appreciate the effort made by other people when creating a new worksheet. It happens to me too. 

Thumbs Up

22 Dec 2009     

suxanita
Portugal

Thanks Stella bc5.

22 Dec 2009     

cagreis
Portugal

Just be patient - it happened to me too. Do your best, that īs what it is all about. Sometimes a good layer is everything and it seems people prefer those - unfortunately when looking closer some of these more colourful ws are not that great. CONTENT is more important for me. But hey that īs me.

22 Dec 2009     

suxanita
Portugal

Hi cagreis,
I agree with you.
Content is the most important.
Ok, students, young learners, like pictures and sometimes it works well because you can do a lot of things with it. They īre good for speaking.
I īm not worried with the layout but with the content.
well...but we are all differents!!
Last week i īve decided to deliver to my sts a ws with a lyrics of Talking Heads and they hated it but at least they were able to speak about it... and in english!!
What a great achievement :)

Against AFS english!!!!

22 Dec 2009