Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > I īm really disappointed!!!    

I īm really disappointed!!!

cagreis
Portugal

I īm really disappointed!!!

Victor is doing a great job trying to protect our work published here and taking action against those who try to use it illegally. However, I can īt stop noticing that some members here have the habit of claiming someone else īs work as their own and then upload it. This is really shameful. Shouldn īt there be some sort of actions against these people too? How about banning them from esl printables???

22 Dec 2009      

zailda
Brazil

Victor must be busy, but he promissed to improve the reporting page, and members with 3 wss removed as copies will be banned.

22 Dec 2009     

cagreis
Portugal

I didn īt know that ladybird - thanks for telling me.

22 Dec 2009     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

i hope that comes but it won īt prevent the member to create another account again and again and again. i wish there were more we could do

22 Dec 2009     

DedicatedTeacher
United Arab Emirates

I īd like to take the opportunity to thank everyone, Victor and the moderators, for the hard work being put into this website. Thanks for the continuous work in improving the system of protecting ownership and authers � rights.

Lizantiago, I think there is a way to prevent those of continuous reported stolen worksheet from creating another account if the banning goes by their IP address. (this is to my modest knowledge in this field)

22 Dec 2009     

JudyHalevi
Israel

I don īt see why it is a "three strikes and you īre out!"  It should be, you steal once, and you īre out.

Judy

22 Dec 2009     

sharon f
Israel

I agree with Judy. If you steal once, you don īt belong in this community.
I hope it is possible to ban users according to their IP.
I wish there was more we can do.

This site is a precious gem for us, ESL teachers and we must do everything we can to preserve it.

Sharon

22 Dec 2009     

suxanita
Portugal

I agree with you.
I found one of my ws in a foreign blog.
I decided to wrote to the blogger and the ws disappeared from the blog.
I don īt mind others download my ws but it īs unfair that someone use it as his own to promote his work.
Why can people ask for permission? Why they don īt use our copies and write our names?

22 Dec 2009     

suxanita
Portugal

don īt they

22 Dec 2009