Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Fed up!!    

Fed up!!

rhama1
Australia

Fed up!!

What is going on?  After having difficulty the other day downloading my FREE downloads, once again, today 30/12/09 I once again received NO FREE downloads and had yet another NON FREE work sheet added to my tally - this is getting ridiculous and i would very much appreciate someone �s help.  For the past year, i have always gone to �recent contributions � and these have afforded me the days free ws.  However in the past few days �recent contributions � has consisted of ws from 26/12/09 to date.  Some helpful esl contributors advised me to go to the top of the page and only download contributions from the date at the top of esl printables eg 30/12/09 - this i did , only to ONCE again be DEDUCTED the ws rather than getting it as one of my 30 supposed free downloads.  Sorry if this is a bit �old hat � but I �m getting very frustrated!!!!!!

30 Dec 2009      

anitarobi
Croatia

This is strange - I �m really sorry about this, wish I could help. Why don �t you send a pm to Victor - perhaps there �s some glitch which he can easily remove! Hope it works out well! All the best!

30 Dec 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

Printables are updated at MIDNIGHT spanish time.

The new printables stay as new printables for 24 hours before being updated again.

You can see NEW printables that are FREE by clicking on  Show all recent contributions
which is to the left of the screen down the bottom of the new worksheets section.

A printable that is free will have this written beside it:

Download this worksheet     (As a premium member you can download this worksheet free of charge)

If you do not have the message in brackets then it IS NOT FREE.

Todays date for me is the 30.12.09. I am in Sweden. The dates (if I am using the search function) I search for would be the 29th. This brings up the FREE daily contributions for me.

You need to work out what time it is where you are when Midnight Spanish time occurs as you could be looking at free printables and then when the time changes you could unwittingly download ones that are not free as it has passed midnight here and the new free printables have been loaded for 24 hours.
Hope this explains it for you clearly.
Remember if it does not have the message in brackets then it is NOT free. It is an old printable and will cost you 1 point.
Have you tried logging out and logging in again also?

If you are still losing points and you HAVE the message in brackets then PM Victor.
EDIT: Have you cleared your cookies?

30 Dec 2009