Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > I donīt understand    

I donīt understand

Albalia
Spain

I donīt understand

I canīt understand why there are some people that put in the workseets "delete it" being an original work. Yesterday in my ppt. someone wrote "dete it", I canīt understand why. The pictures were drawn and painted by myself. The work was done by me. No copy from anyplace. I think someone wants to bother me and I wonder why. I wrote four messages to Victor and nobody answer.
What can I do? I have my rights and it seems that someone has the only purpose of annoying me.

3 Jan 2010      

cheezels
New Zealand

I could not see any comment saying delete it... I am not too sure what you mean. Maybe Victor has already removed the comment?

Regarding messages to Victor, give him time! It is Christmas and New year and for many people this is a time off work.  I am always amazed at how everyone (not directing this at you Julia), expects that he is always around 24/7 to sort out everything. He is human. He has a life outside of this website!He also is a teacher who works. I wouldn īt even hazard a guess at how many emails he receives from new members and registering members from around the world!

@ Julia, if you are receiving personal messages from someone who is annoying you you can go into your message section and add them to your ignore list.

3 Jan 2010     

Sara5
Kuwait

Ignore them dear. And keep up the good workClap

3 Jan 2010     

Albalia
Spain

Thanks a lot

3 Jan 2010     

Samantha.esl
Italy

Hi,
Could you provide the link of the ppt or worksheet where someone wrote such message!?
I can īt find it. But should you have any problems just ask on the main page. I agree with that Victor might be too busy and might get trillions of pms and emails a day and can īt answer everything.

Regards!
Sam

3 Jan 2010