Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > Deleted sheets..    

Deleted sheets..

lamyaa
Egypt

Deleted sheets..

some of us had their sheets deleted because they were voted for as copied,sto;en or what ever ...some of us fight 2 get them back and prove that they werent stolen...but has anyone got their deleted sheets back or is it just innegociable??

3 Jan 2010      

Damielle
Argentina

Dear lamyaa, I �m afraid that once a worsheet is deleted It can �t be back because one proves that it �s not stolen. The decision of the moderators is usually based on the rules of the site that may be written or agreed on the forum. I don �t know about yours, but sometimes the lack of an appropriate quotation of the source or the lack of an extra activity, make that ws stolen. Why don �t you check it again?

I think that if you want to have it back, you can check it according to the rules, redesign it and upload it again.

Don �t forget to ask another member if you are in doubt. Hope this helps you.

Hugs,
Dami 

3 Jan 2010     

moravc
Czech Republic

Rules:

The rules

Before you send your document or powerpoint, please read the rules:

This is not allowed because there is nothing but pictures.

This is allowed because it is an ESL task (read and learn vocabulary)

Single flashcards are not allowed, but you can send a SET of flashcards (at least 4).

This is allowed because it is an speaking activity (Bingo)

This is not allowed because it is not en ESL resource.

This is not allowed because it is just a frame, without any activity in English.

This is not allowed because it is not an ESL activity (students don �t learn English trying to find the path)

Cliparts and coloring pages are not allowed.

This is allowed because it includes a reading activity.

Never send copies from other websites or books.
You are only allowed to upload your own creations.
It is not allowed to send black&white versions of your old worksheets.

You can send the BW version of your worksheet if you upload both versions the same day.

If your BW version is the same worksheet in grayscale, please don �t send it. Everybody can choose to print in grayscale, so it would be a waste of space in the website.

3 Jan 2010     

moravc
Czech Republic

I suppose it �s much easier to follow the rules of this site and prevent deleting by providing original activities and clear description + suggestions what to do with the wss + state sources...

In case of wrongly deleted ws, the member can contact Victor, and Victor might give the points + ws back...

But the owner of the site, Victor, is a busy man, so it�s much better and faster to upload an edited version and try to get even more points...

3 Jan 2010     

kons
Morocco

Hi Lamyaa

if you are sure that your ws is  not copied, and you can prove that, be sure that you will get it back. It happened to me last week. I was able to get my ws back after I sent my proof. it was in fact a fault accusation. so it worked with me once but I was sure I followed the rules in creating that ws that is why I fought to get it back. I personally contacted Victor who solved my problem.

4 Jan 2010     

wizardchildsmile
Egypt

what u say happened to me   i wan to back my ws but i dont know how i approve that i didn �t copied 

4 Jan 2010     

Carla Horne
United States

Hi,

I sent you a pm.

Have a good evening.

Hugs,

Carla

4 Jan 2010     

David Lisgo
Japan

I had a worksheet deleted sometime ago and lost about ten points.  I reworked my worksheet, ensured it followed all the rules, gave a clear description on how to use it and uploaded it again.  This time it got over 100 points and wasn �t deleted, this showed me the positive side of having a worksheet moderated.

So �bite the bullet �, do as I did and upload your worksheet again.

4 Jan 2010     

Sara5
Kuwait

Me too. I had one of my ws deleted because i didn �t write the source of the passage.I didn �t give up. I included the source and sent it again.

Never Give upWink

4 Jan 2010     

lamyaa
Egypt

than you all for the useful comments :)

4 Jan 2010