Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Are they scanned???    

Are they scanned???

silvia.patti
Italy

Are they scanned???

Please look at these ws
http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/author.asp?user=627622#thetop
I think they are scanned from a book but I don �t know which one. Let know me your opinion, thanks.

Have a good day.

12 Jan 2010      

chalco
France

I think they are scanned but I don �t know the book either. I �ll check when I get home ... but I don �t remember seeing them before.
On the other hand, this person might have used scanned pictures and made her worksheet herself ... I can �t tell.
Personally, I happen to use scanned pictures because I �m no artist and can �t draw whole situations!

12 Jan 2010     

ELOJOLIE274
France

Hi,
they do look scanned from a book, I downloaded the one called "breakfast" and it really seems it is taken from a book, though I don �t know which one... maybe this member didn �t understand the rules properly, we should send him/her a PM to say that using images scanned from a book is not allowed...
Chalco, I bought a very useful software called "470 000 cliparts" in France during the holidays, maybe it would help you as it helps me (i �m not an artist either!!!), send me a PM if you want more details!
Have a good day!!!

12 Jan 2010     

baiba
Latvia

Hey,

I think these pictures are hand-drawn. They LOOK as if a person has drawn them himself/herself.  And they are definitely scanned otherwise you cannot insert them into the Word doc.

12 Jan 2010     

joy2bill
Australia

I say we should ask the author because if s/he did draw them themselves then good on them! Let �s not upset someone who has talent.
On the other hand if they did come from a book, well shame on you.

However I tend to agree with baiba

12 Jan 2010